2009年6月19日 星期五

New Stage of Life

That's the only thing I can make sure right now - I'm in a brand new stage of my life.
Almost everything else is uncertain.

This feeling of uncertainty came along with the end of my internship in Aspire Services as well as my last AIESEC conference as an official memeber - an intern. Though there are still 11 days left in Jordan for me, I'm already clearly aware of my entry to the last stage of AIESEC Experience - heading for the future.

We're always heading for the future, but this time it's out of AIESEC .


I've spent 5 years in AIESEC, and when I'm trying to look back and review what I've accumulated in these 5 years, I was pretty much intrigued by the fact that the answer has nothing to do with profession building, but more about self-awareness.

However, by taking my Asia-Pacific background into consideration, this answer suddenly appears to be so reasonable. To be honest, the lifestyle for Taiwanese students almost doesn't provide any exposure to self-understanding and self-awareness, while they are so crucial and basic for leading a good life.

I think that's why when I entered my university, I was also feeling extremely uncertain about how should I plan and spend my university schooling, but at least I knew I wanna change into a more confident person, who can happily survive in the life after university. Though in the end most things happend during uni weren't following the original plan, which is always the case in life, the key desire was always there, so the path was also determined in a consistent way.


Now comes the turning point of the path again.
Then, what are the key desires there in my mind?

The following is the current answer:

- Putting family and close friends into the highest priority in life.
- Profession building.
- Financial sustainability.
- Upgrading of my religious commitment and pursuit.


Well, seems not very integrated, but I'll figure it out. =D At least I'm sure they're very different from the previous stage. New desires, new choices, new era of life.

Here I am.

沒有留言:

張貼留言